Safety and Regulations
SAFETY and SECURITY REGULATIONS for the HAPPY CAMPER
"We hope you have a pleasant stay at Indian River RV Resort & Campground. We hope to provide you with a pleasant vacation experience during your stay with us. Our policies are those which extend common courtesies to each and every camper. We reserve the right to evict anyone (without refund) who fails to extend these courtesies to all campers." Management.
- QUIET TIME - 10pm til 8am, NO EXCEPTIONS, ZERO TOLERANCE.
- CHECK IN: 1pm; CHECK OUT: 11am
- USE of campsite and campground facilities is limited to registered guest only.
- CAMPSITE registered guest is financially responsible for all individuals at their campsite for any/all damage to the park.
- DIGGING - Do not dig or drive stakes into the ground without prior approval. Electrical and water lines are buried in the ground between campsites.
- SEWER CONNECTION - Air tight sewer boot is required. Black water tank valve must remain closed except when dumping.
- ALL GUESTs must registered at the campground office and depart the campground before 10pm. Guests are NOT allowed to use any campground facilities.
- CHILDREN - We like to see them 'having fun' but under the watchful of a caring parent/guardian. All children 17 and under must be in and remain in their campsite after 10pm unless escorted by an adult.
- PETS - We like pets, too, but they must be kept quiet (no barking), kept on a lease at all times, exercised only in the designated areas and owner must carry a plastic bag to clean up after the pet, do not leave the pet unattended, NO pets allowed in any building. There will be a $15 fee for cleaning up after your pet.
- CAMPFIRES - are allowed only in designated fire ring. No fire larger than 1.5' high. All fires must be out by midnight. Firewood available at the campground office.
- CLOTHESLINES - No clotheslines allowed except those attached to your camper.
- SHORTCUTS - Please do not walk thru fellow campers campsite.
- DEFACING - Do not cut or deface any trees, picnic tables, buildings or equipment.
- PICNIC TABLES - Do not put anything HOT on the picnic tables, it will damage the picnic table.
- SWIMMING POOL - Registered guests, only (Michigan Health Dept Rule). Children under the age of 13 must have an adult present at the pool. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY!!
- TABOOS - DO NOT wash RV's, cars, boats or other vehicles. Do not run generators. Offensive noise of any kind. Must keep campsite clean and tidy.
- TRASH - Please put all trash in the provided barrels or in the dumpster located at the entrance of the campground.
- NO FIREWORKS or FIREARMS ALLOWED. NO EXCEPTIONS. ZERO TOLERANCE.
- SMOKING - NO smoking is allowed in any building. Please dispose of your butts in a proper manner.
- LIABILITY - All park facilities and equipment of the park is intended for the convenience of our guests. Any and all persons using these facilities does so at THEIR OWN RISK and consent. The park or management is NOT RESPONSIBLE for accidents, injuries or damage due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God or any other unforeseen acts.